Take luxury with you anywhere in the range-topping pinnacle of motorhomes
Explore further in 5-star accommodation
The 700 Series has been designed for true freedom. In a 700, you can really have the best of both worlds - the tech and spec to stay away for longer coupled with the most premium luxury on the market. There's almost nowhere you can't go in it. Superior space, awesome towing power and higher load capacity lets you take more toys. Car licence options are available.
As big as can be
The world-class 700 Series is over 2.2m wide internally plus has the option of slide-out room extensions for more space. It also comes with a choice of furnishing options. If you want more personalisation you can also choose the Landmark upgrade for a bespoke interior design experience.
- Keyless entry with digital keypad
- Premium NZ made composite memory foam mattress
- Low wattage late-night interior courtesy lights
- 4kW diesel heater with bathroom ducting
- Fully automatic satellite dish
- Slide out room extensions available on some models
- Gas/12V/230V 190L fridge/freezer
- 27" 12V Smart TV and matching sound bar
- 4 gas hobs, compact oven with separate grill
Go large on luxuries
With a focus on enhanced benefits like storage, space, specification and styling, the 700 Series enables a luxury lifestyle almost anywhere you want. Everything about a TrailLite 700 is premium and world-leading with the highest specification in its class. Each component is handpicked to ensure the utmost quality possible; with furnishings and finishes, and technology and innovations similar to a luxury hotel suite.
- 420L fresh water for extended trips
- Marine grade battery and charging systems with upgrade options available
- Huge internal and external storage options
- 5-year structural warranty
- Double glazed windows + full insulation
- Rewarding re-sale value; best in industry
- NZMCA data ready - aerial + booster
- State of the art central facilities monitoring system with touch screen
All the trimmings of a luxury car
Being top of the range flows throughout the motorhome, even into the driving cab, making getting there every bit as enjoyable as the destination. Built on a powerful Iveco Daily chassis it’s remarkably easy to drive considering its generous load capacity. Plus, rear wheel drive means you really can explore wherever you want to.
- Rear wheel drive with dual wheels for improved traction
- Electronic stability control and autonomous emergency braking
- 153kW/470Nm engine
- Reversing screen with dual cameras
- Up to 7200kg GVM option
- Car or class two options available
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Comfortable, easy driving experience
Landmark upgrade experience
Let us take you on a design journey to raise the bar even further. Collaborating one-on-one with our interior designer you will individualise your motorhome through the colour scheme and style extras of your choice. The Landmark upgrade takes an already premium product and makes it truly exceptional. It’s the VIP treatment for you and your motorhome to create an interior that reflects your unique flair.