TrailLite Caravans 1980. Ltd respects your privacy and values the information you share with us.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us, including calls, emails and meetings
We collect your personal information to:
- Contact you about your enquiry or contact you to provide additional support and information about motorhomes and caravans. This can be in the way of calls to any phone number you provide.
- Market products and services which may be of interest to you, where you opt into doing so,
- Respond to issues you raise with us about our service,
- For training and improvement purposes,
- To ensure information supplied to you about our products and services is true, accurate and relevant. We may use this information in circumstances where a dispute arises.
Who has access to your information?
Apart from TrailLite Caravans Ltd. Staff, our marketing agency Plato Creative Design Limited has access to the information. Plato Creative Design Limited carry out marketing initiatives on our behalf and thus has provided the following information to support our privacy statement:
Plato Creative Design Limited (“we”, “us”), is committed to complying with our privacy obligations and respects and values the information that you share with us.
• We only collect information that we really need
• We only use it for the purpose for which it was provided
• We take reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse or unauthorised alteration
• We ensure that it is only accessed by members of our team that have a legitimate need to access it.
We may collect or access information as a result of administering your website and may use it to:
• Diagnose and resolve issues
• Market products and services, where the individual has opted in
• Analyse and improve our services
• To facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements.
TrailLite Caravans Ltd. will never provide access to your personal information to any third party unless required by law.
What happens if you don’t want to provide personal information to us
Providing information is optional. If you choose not to enter personal information:
- It will prevent you from accessing specials and promotions about our products and services
- We may be unable to provide you with support and additional information about our products and services
- If you do not want to provide information over the internet, you can email or ring us to obtain additional information
How do we keep the information safe
We keep your information safe by using a reputable CRM provider and only allowing certain staff access to the information. Access to this information is restricted to current employees only, and any log-ins that can be accessed remotely are removed once staff cease employment with us.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, 0800 872 455, or PO BOX 131 Pukekohe.
Tracking services we use:
We use the following tracking services to conduct our marketing initiatives and get the best performance from our website and digital advertising. Information about these companies’ privacy policies can be found on their websites.
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
Information provided on this website
We endeavour to ensure the information provided on this website is true and accurate. Specification, prices, weights and dimensions are subject to change and fluctuate. Weights, especially tare and payload, depend on the final specification of your specific motorhome or caravan. Any numbers mentioned on this website are approximate average values for research purposes only. Weights are dependent on customer specification and can vary from van to van. Please make sure you have allowed for the masses of all items you intend to carry in the motorhome, e.g. Passengers, optional equipment, essential habitation equipment and personal effects, such as clothing, food, pets, sailboats, sports equipment etc. The weight of any additional accessories must be deducted from the payload, given that could mean a reduction in the number of passengers. It should be ensured not to exceed the maximum allowable loads on the shafts and technically permissible weight of the fully-loaded vehicle. Details of performance, dimensions and weights are subject to minor deviations within manufacturer tolerance limits (max +/- 2%).
This website has multiple resources to assist customers in making informed and well-researched decisions.
TrailLite handles daily calls on various topics, including motorhome and caravan servicing, consultations, customer service, negotiations and product information. Call recording is an important activity that helps us to ensure that our customer service meets your expectations and identify service improvements.
We record calls for:
- Staff training
- To improve the quality of our customer service
- To ensure the information we provide is consistent and accurate
- For reporting on the types and numbers of enquiries we receive
- To ensure we have an accurate record of your call, which may be needed to support any transactions that take place over the phone and/or if there is a dispute.
Which calls are recorded?
- Most outbound calls from TrailLite sales team mobile numbers or direct dialled calls
Recording automatically starts when your call is answered and automatically stops when the call is ended.
We only call customers on numbers voluntarily given to us via our website or other means and/or stored in our customer database.
Storage and access to call recordings?
Our company CRM software records call and stores against your customer record. Only authorised TrailLite personnel with access to customer files have access to the recording and only for the purpose indicated above.
Any requests to access the recordings or information will be assessed according to the privacy interests of the individual involved.
Can I request a copy of the recording?
You have the right to request access to and correction of any personal information that we hold about you. If you wish to request a copy of your call recording, you may contact us.
The call recording requested will be evaluated before being provided. Unless we have a lawful reason for withholding this information, we will provide you access to the call recording.
The recording will be sent to you by MP3 as an email attachment.
Like many companies, we sometimes use "cookie" technology on our website. Cookies are simple text files stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
A number of the functions we use on the website, including the product configurator, add to favourites, form submissions and collecting of your details to download content offers require cookies to ensure the best experience while using our website.
If you want to restrict or block the cookies set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting.