Take it anywhere and never miss the creature comforts of home.
A place for everything and everything in its place
Auto-Sleeper motorhomes are perfectly equipped for frequent travellers and offer great value as an entry point into a higher level category. Open floor plans let you live freely, and user-friendly technology assists modern living. Plus, they’re incredibly well built on a powerful yet easy-driving rear-wheel drive chassis with an automatic gearbox, so don’t be afraid to explore further down that gravel road or dirt track.
The ‘quality over quantity’ ethos really shows
Auto-Sleeper has over 60 years of experience and many awards won for their craftsmanship and design. They are niche manufacturers, so they’re very well-crafted motorhomes.
- Panoramic wind-up opening Heki roof vent
- Swivel cab seats integrate into lounge area
- Quality furniture with chrome fixtures + fittings
- Flat, integrated floor throughout the motorhome and cab
- Spacious wardrobe
- High quality reflex foam upholstery
- Choice of interior upholstery colour schemes
- LCD control panel
Get adventurous on rear wheel drive
The Mercedes Benz chassis is known to be easy-driving yet the combo of rear wheel drive and 2.2L turbo diesel engine means all the power you need to go somewhere remote. Enough water and solar for a day or two away, grade 3 insulation and double glazing for temperature control means you can travel all over New Zealand all year round in total comfort.
- Full Mercedes-Benz Driving Aid Package including ESP with Active Skid Control, ABS with EBD
- Alloy Wheels
- 7 Speed fully automatic gearbox (Burford Duo 9 Speed)
- Cruise control
- 2.2L Turbo diesel 163bhp Euro 6B engine
- Colour reversing camera
- 4100kg GVM as standard
- Rear wheel drive