Very liveable space that still compact for easier driving
Italian origin blended with design best practice
The Mobilvetta K-P has sporty lines that give it a distinctive exterior profile, while the elegant interiors offer contemporary style and room to live, enriched by high technical features. Large windows let in lots of light and amplify the space, of which there is plenty in a K-P due to its 2-metre high ceiling and up to 7.4 metre length. And the shell is made with robust wood-free construction and grade 3 insulation for travelling in all seasons.
Move about with ease
K-P layouts flow functionally with features such as face-to-face living room that's seamlessly connected with the kitchen area, easy-access sleeping zones.
- 120L fresh + 100L grey water for up to 2 days self contained
- 120W solar power
- Built in oven/grill in kitchen
- 2 gas hobs + 1 electric induction + integrated extractor hood
- 150L three-way fridge & freezer compartment
- 17.5 wheeled toilet holding tank cassette
- Large separate shower + toilet
- Internal underfloor storage
- Sliding doors for privacy between spaces
Reliable and smooth driving on a Fiat base
The K-P is a coachbuilt style motorhome on a front-wheel drive Fiat Ducato base. Easy and safe to drive on a car license with the 9-speed auto traction control plus hill hold assist and hill descent control, cruise control, rear-view camera, ABS brakes and heated windscreen. To make sure you're comfy on long drives, the swivel cab seats are ergonomic captain style, the cab has aircon and a leather steering wheel and gear lever.
- 4400kg GVM chassis + big payload
- 2 x AGM 120amp/hr battery
- 2-year habitation warranty
- 5-year water ingress warranty
- Insulated wastewater tank + exhaust valve with anti-freeze protection
- 2 x gas bottles
- Double glazed windows with flyscreens including habitation door
- XL entrance door with window, blinds + integrated dustbin
- Kerbside habitation door for safety
- Exterior shower
- Windout awning
The little things make a big difference
Like plush inner sprung mattresses that make a good night's sleep easy. There's ample storage in the easy accessible wardrobes under the beds and a garage that's big enough for sports gear, a bike or even a vespa.