Award-winning lightweight touring caravans
Sophisticated style that's easy to tow
Loaded with a multitude of added features and specifications, all Affinity models come in under 1500kgs, making them a lightweight option that's a dream to tow and ideal for those new to caravanning.
It's all in the details
The contemporary interior design of the Affinity is obvious with streamlined styling, quality upholstery, bright LED lighting throughout, lockable quiet-close cabinets and a panoramic Sky-Scrape sunroof to let in fresh air.
- Retractable bed for additional floorspace during the day (Transverse bed only)
- Large Heki Lux Stargazer rooflight
- Thetford K1520 MK2 oven + grill
- Dual fuel hob with three gas burners and 800W electric hotplate
- Dometic series 10 fridge
- Linear stainless steel sink
- External gas barbeque point
- Double glazed windows
- Removable carpet for easy cleaning
- 4 x coordinating scatter cushions
- Built with fully bonded SoLiD Construction for long life
- 10-year water ingress + body integrity warranties
Safe and smart technology
Keep connected wherever you go with optional mobile internet and plenty of charging capacity, plus all the tech you need for peace of mind. Intuitive and easy-to-use, technology has been incorporated into the Affinity to simplify your day-to-day, not make it more complicated.
- LCD display control panel to monitor battery levels
- ALDE Load Monitor to control electrical capacity
- 100% LED interior lighting
- Protected mains electric system with multiple 230V sockets
- Exterior access locker door with 230V socket
- Alarm system with PIR (Passive Infra Red) and leg sensor
- 12V outlet with solar panel connectivity
With a 25hr programmable central heating system, the Affinity range maintains ideal temperatures year-round. Hot showers are guaranteed and go even further with a water-saving shower head. The system runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15kW) or both with an easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control.