In order to keep your warranty valid, it is essential to have an Habitation Service each year. Not only does this help protect one of your biggest assets, but it also gives you peace of mind when on the road.
The service includes the following checks:
- Check for leaks, quality of seals and rubber components, any damage or issues on the roof or with the vents
- Lubricate lockers, awning, stabiliser legs if required
- We check underneath the vehicle to ensure there are no loose cables or pipes - that might have come loose while driving
- If you have a slide out we check the condition of the slideout, lubricate and complete a service of the slide out function
- Check over the latches and make sure the locks in the cabinetry are catching correctly
- Testing of the charging system while on mains and solar
- Check over the plumbing to ensure everything is functioning
- This is a thorough check over to ensure the function of your motorhome or caravan is optimim and the warranty remains valid. Please note you are required to service your vehicle engine separate to this check. Please contact the vehicle manufacturer to arrange a vehicle service.
- There are also some options when you book to add a few extra options like a fridge service, SOG Filter change or an updated self-containment certification. Please consider adding these to your booking.
Our Service Centre team are more than happy to make you a coffee while you wait, or can recommend some awesome local cafes to try out.
Please follow the link below to book an Annual Habitation Service at your convenience.
If you have any questions, please contact the Service Centre directly on +64 (9) 237 0187, or you can email them at email@example.com
Please note bookings are available in Auckland and Christchurch. If you are outside of these areas and would like to book with our service agents please contact them directly.