Full of features but at a price that leaves more in the bank for adventure.
Travel far and wide in total comfort
Get the layout and value of a larger motorhome with the convenience of a more compact profile.
Choose from a range of layouts and capacity to suit your dream lifestyle. Plus, the Ford Transit base is easy to drive with plenty of power.
Layouts that prioritise living
Tessoro floorplans make use of every bit of space. Innovations like electronic drop-down beds, multi-directional sliding tables and benchtop extensions are the features Tessoro owners say makes their motorhome all the more useable. And the bunk bed model is perfect or families.
- 150W solar panel
- 120L fresh + 105L grey water
- Be entertained with a 19" TV with built-in DVD + fully automatic 60cm satellite dish
- 2x gas bottles
- 5-year water ingress warranty
- Easy to read 12V control panel
- Passenger side habitation door for safe exit and entry
- Low energy consumption LED lighting
- Soft close drawer runners and cabinet hinges
- Grade 3 insulation + double glazed windows
- Rangehood + microwave
- Separate toilet and showers areas keep things tidy
A dream to drive and own
Rather unique in the motorhome category, the Ford Transit chassis of the Benimar Tessoro range has an eye-catching silver cab with contemporary body lines. It feels so good to drive and has more than enough power under the hood as they're reasonably lightweight vehicles with a GVM of 3,500kg.
- 170hp Euro 6 Ford Transit
- 6 speed automatic gearbox
- Cruise control + reversing camera
- ESP, Traction control + ABS brakes
- Matching upholstered swivel cab seats
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Cab air-conditioning
- Alloy wheels plus spare wheel
- Need more payload? Try a Benimar Mileo