TrailLites R & D Design Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The Prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Thursday 26 May.
2. Enter the competition to win: A trip to the home of TrailLite, flights to Auckland from your nearest airport, Lunch, Transfers and 2x nights accommodation at Sky City Grand, Auckland.
The winning idea could be used in the new 2017 TrailLite design.
3. To enter the competition, you must submit an original idea using the submission form on the Got a Winning Idea page
4. Ideas must be an original idea created by you and must not infringe on any current or existing trademarks, designs or copyright. Designs must reflect what can be incorporated into a TrailLite Motorhome
5. All completed and valid entries received by Midnight on Sunday 3 July will be entered into the competition.
6. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry is a different idea and is created by you.
7. Winners will be contacted by phone, using the phone number details that are provided on the entry form.
8. A panel of judges working within TrailLite will judge the competition. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Judges will base their decisions on the idea itself and how well it will work in the 2017 TrailLite design.
9. Winners will be contacted on Friday 8 July between the hours of 8am-5pm. In the event that the winner is not able to be contacted by Friday 15 July, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and select a replacement winner based on original judging criteria.
11. TrailLite retains the right to alter the winning idea to make it compatible for their Motorhomes.
12. The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on the TrailLite Facebook page and in other marketing material produced by TrailLite and to any publicity TrailLite requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
13. The winner agrees to grant TrailLite a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
14. Prizes are courtesy of TrailLite.
15. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
16. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their families of TrailLite and its entities and subsidiaries and their associated agencies.
17. Any entrant under the age of 18 years old must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
18. TrailLite reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel a competition and to update the Terms and Conditions without notice.
19. All entries become property of TrailLite
20. TrailLite may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. TrailLite will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
21. TrailLite's decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. TrailLite accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
23. TrailLite accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
24. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
25. If the winner is under 18 years old at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
26. TrailLite reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
27. TrailLite and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
28. TrailLite and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29. TrailLite will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from TrailLite.
30. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.